With the 70's behind him, San Diego's top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy returns to the news desk. Also back for more are Ron's co-anchor and wife, Veronica Corningstone, weather man Brick Tamland, man on the street Brian Fantana and sports guy Champ Kind. All of whom won't make it easy to stay classy... while taking the nation's first 24-hour news channel by storm.
Ronald Joseph Aaron "Ron" Burgundy, a five-time (local) Emmy Award-winning journalist and the main anchorman for the fictional KVWN Channel 4 News Team from 1964 to 1977. Always confident and well-dressed, he is ignorant, egotistical, misogynistic, and narcissistic, stating that he believes "diversity" to be some type of "old, old, wooden ship used in the Civil War era." He loves poetry, a glass of scotch, and his dog, Baxter.
01. A Message From Ron Burgundy (Ron Burgundy)
02. Ride Like The Wind (Christopher Cross)
03. Change (John Waite)
04. Ladykillers (Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana)
05. Every 1's A Winner (Single Version) (Hot Chocolate)
06. Shilo (Neil Diamond)
07. Life Isn't A Fairy Tale (Ron Burgundy)
08. White Lines (Don't Do It) (Grandmaster & Melle Mel)
09. This Is it (Kenny Loggins)
10. Another Message From Ron Burgundy (Ron Burgundy)
11. Thunder Island (Album Version) (Jay Ferguson)
12. Doby (Ron Burgundy)
13. Whammy Chicken (Champ Kind)
14. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight (England Dan)
15. Muskrat Love (Album Version) (Captain & Tennille)
16. RV Reminiscing (Ron Burgundy)
17. Lonesome Billy (Peter Tevis)
18. Have An American Night (Ron Burgundy)
19. Hold Your Head Up (Single Version) (Argent)
20. Ride Like The Wind (Robin Thicke)
21. A Final Message From Ron Burgundy (Ron Burgundy)
Immortal words of a great man "Ron Burgundy"... It's Classy!